Who is Graham Smith???
- I'm deputy editorial director at ReedPop, working across our game sites including Eurogamer, Rock Paper Shotgun and Dicebreaker.
- I was editor-in-chief of Rock Paper Shotgun and PC Gamer, and have worked in print and online media for nearly twenty years.
- I co-founded the Crate & Crowbar, a gaming podcast.
- I coded, designed and wrote a prototype of Primetime Detective, a procedural narrative game about being a TV detective, which received funding from the UK Games Fund.
- I curate Future Of Play at EGX, a collection of video games and one-of-a-kind custom controllers.
- I live in Brighton, England and like the colour yellow.